In this half semester add science, I like to do labs because it is learning and observe things from the real world not just do some worksheets and textbooks. It also apply our knowledge in real life.
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Thursday, July 14, 2016
- I think fungus is taking the oxygen from the fish and shrimp because we saw black places on the tree. That mean fungus had taken tree's oxygen.
- I am interested when Kru Gary told me that black point on the tree mean fungus had taken tree's oxygen.
- It may have other reason such as the bottle didn't be isolated so the gas can exchange.
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- I think my fish died because we open the lid so the gas can be exchange with out side.
- Their fish alive because amount of gases, food and thing that is needed for live is fit for live.
- Try to look at them everyday, ask teacher if there are abnormality in our fish or shrimp's bottle and close the lid.
- On the first 2 days fish and shrimp still alive and the bottle start to change color.
- Shrimp's jar changed darker but fish's jar is brighter. I think it because amount of gases in the 2 bottle is different.
- Plants change carbon dioxide into oxygen in photosynthesis and fish/shrimp, plants on the night change oxygen into carbon dioxide.
- I think it will lived but it have a chance to died in week time.
- On Monday 5th July 2016 morning before class, I have found out that my fish have died.